There a many ways you can get involved with Beyond Subsistence to help the world’s poorest people:
- Become a financial supporter;
- Run a fundraising event for Beyond Subsistence in your local community;
- Offer your professional skills within one of our projects (if you have forestry or agricultural training or experience);
- Run a promotional event at your club, workplace, school or church;
- Become a partner, receive regular correspondence and journey with us.
- Participate in Walk for Wood, Melbourne Marathon - October
Please contact us by phone or email to discuss further your involvement with us.